Thursday, February 11, 2010

SISTER PLA SAVE ME..


as soon as i entered with the white aproon

in the palliative care unit

an innocent kid with infinite hope

with extreme faith in those little eye

just stared at me

as i approached that little kid

did the case stuidy of the child

cant control my sympathy

an 8 yrs old kid

just struggling for long live

and of course hoping the soon recovery

return to home n play sing

each day i feel something for the child

as the child is saying"sister plz save me"

yes the childs heart is shouting for helpe

yes are reflecting hope

but what could i do???

coz the child is at the last stage of cancer

i know that the child is unknown about it

the child is not enough big to understand

all

but i see the kid willing to live

a long life

kid willing to recover soon

n return home

and saying" sister plz save me"

with each medication the kid is feeling

that the child is being welL

and saying with every care,

feeling wel

Land saying" sister plz save me"

seeing this, my heart gets pinched

that the kid doesnot know

the child is dying very soon

but i still know that

the kids innocent heart is saying

"sister plz save me""sister plz save me"

i want to live

No comments:

Post a Comment